British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM) is a trade association that has represented the interests of the British furniture industry for more than 60 years. We are run by members for members and the wider industry. Membership is open to manufacturing companies in all sectors including upholstery, cabinet, bathroom, kitchen, office, mattress & beds.
The supply chain is also important to BFM and our associate members include suppliers, retailers and ancillary companies to the trade. As a member of the BFM, you get many benefits including solutions, advice and practical support, trade data, opportunities to save costs, grow sales and enhance your profile.
The BFM has again negotiated the following unique incentives for BFM members exhibiting at the 2018 Show (Sunday 21st to Wednesday 24th):
- preferential deal on stand space
- VIP Parking Passes for exhibiting BFM Members. 1 or 2 passes per company dependent on size of stand, i.e. 2 passes for stands over 150m2, 1 for smaller stands
- A Steering Group consisting of BFM Managing Director, Jackie Bazeley and exhibiting BFM Members has been established and meets with the organisers three times per year
- All Catalogue entries for BFM Members will include the BFM logo. If you wish to include a colour image there is a small charge to upgrade to a highlighted entry
- Mutual website links between BFM and The January Furniture Show
Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th February 2018
Registration is open