The BFM has again negotiated the same unique incentives for BFM members exhibiting at the 2018 Show
(Sunday 21st to Wednesday 24th).
Please see the incentives and information on the 2017 show below
THE JANUARY FURNITURE SHOW - NEC Birmingham between Sunday 22 January to Wednesday 27th January 2017.
MEMBER DISCOUNTS & OTHER BENEFITS
T5% discount on the cost of stand space for BFM Members who exhibited at the show in 2016.
- 7.5% discount on the cost of stand space for BFM Members who are exhibiting for the first time.
- VIP Parking Passes for exhibiting BFM Members. 1 or 2 passes per company dependent on size of stand, i.e. 2 passes for stands over 150m2, 1 for smaller stands.
- A Steering Group consisting of BFM Managing Director, Jackie Bazeley and exhibiting BFM Members has been established and meets with the organisers three times per year.
- All Catalogue entries for BFM Members will include the BFM logo. If you wish to include a colour image there is a small charge to upgrade to a highlighted entry.
- Mutual website links between BFM and The January Furniture Show.
- PLUS for 2017 - New January Furniture Show Benefit - Feature Stand Option - The BFM has negotiated a new member benefit for the January Furniture Show. In 2017, the BFM will have two stands located in Hall 1; stands 85 & 90. Each stand will be divided into sections, specifically to allow seven companies to exhibit their products. See below for details.
- See January Furniture Show Contract for Space.
BFM Feature Stand Option for 2017 January Furniture Show
The BFM has negotiated a new member benefit for the January Furniture Show. In 2017, the BFM will have two stands located in Hall 1; stands 85 & 90. Each stand will be divided into sections, specifically to allow seven companies to exhibit their products.
These small feature stands are ideal for those companies that wish to experience the show for the first time or who find the cost of a taking a larger stand prohibitive. There are six stands of 5x4 sq. metres and one of 3x4 sq. metres. The offer is not open to those who have a stand in their own right at the 2017 show.
The charge will be £123 (including admininstration) per square metre for space only (a discount of £7.00 per sq. metre) + £38 per square metre for the traditional shell scheme package. An additional cost for electricity/lighting will be dependent on the order of the individual company. Each stand can painted or wallpapered and there is a choice of carpet colours – grey, black or champagne which is included in the price or for a small charge it can be any colour of choice. The fascia’s can be treated differently and so they can be of different colours with just a name board or a logo (see attached, as an example for each space) and this will make the space look more like individual self-build stands.
To see map of Hall 1 – BFM stands (85 & 90) towards bottom left – see here.
For a list of the BFM member benefits for the January Furniture Show see here
BFM Members that are to exhibit at the 2017 Show:
Alexander & James
Alpha Designs Upholstery
Ashley Manor Upholstery
BFM (British Furniture Manufacturers Association Ltd.)
Collins and Hayes Furniture
Corndell Quality Furniture
F & M Steed
G Plan Upholstery
Heico Fasteners UK
Iain James Furniture
One Call Furniture
Parker Knoll Upholstery
Sitting Pretty Chairs
Westbridge Furniture Designs
Wood Bros (Furniture)
Chelsea Football Club, Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS